2022 Race List
Sadly our 2020 and 2021 Club Championships were cancelled due to COVID. We are delighted to be resuming our Club Championship in 2022, please see list of Club Championship Races and Park Runs below!
1) Sat 15th January – PARK RUN – HALDON (5km, trail)
2) Sunday 27th February – EXETER 10km (road/path)
3) Saturday 26th March – PARK RUN – TEIGNMOUTH (5km, road)
4) Friday 15th April (Good Friday) – EXETER FAST FRIDAY – (10km – road) ENTRIES NOW OPEN
5) Saturday 21st May – RACE THE TIDE (8.5mile, Trail) – ENTRIES NOW OPEN – PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE THREE DIFFERENT RACES / DISTANCES ON RACE THE TIDE WEBSITE. THE CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP RACE IS THE ‘WATERY WOODLAND TRAIL OF 8.5M’
6) Sunday 26th June – TORBAY HALF MARATHON (Road) – ENTRIES NOW OPEN
7) Saturday 16th July – HAYTOR HELLAR (6mile ,Trail) – ENTRIES NOW OPEN
8) Sunday 7th August – TOTNES 10km (trail) – ENTRIES NOW OPEN
9) Saturday 3rd September – CITY TO SEA MARATHON (multi-terrain) – ENTRIES OPEN
See THHN City to Sea Facebook page or https://www.thhn.co.uk/city-to-sea-53-campaign
10) Sat 8th OCTOBER – PARK RUN – VELOPARK (5km track / field)
11) Sunday 6th November – TEMPLER TEN (10mile, multi terrain) ENTRIES NOW OPEN
12) Sat 3rd December – HALDON NIGHT RUN 10K (10km trail) – ENTRIES NOW OPEN
Club Championship Rules
Points system: 50 points will be awarded to the highest placed male and female in each race / park run, followed by 49 points for 2nd, 48 points for 3rd and so on.
Club Championship Rules:
-The club championship is open to all first claim members of Riviera Racers
– You must keep your club membership in date to remain a participant in the club championship
– Club kit must be worn at all championship races and park runs
– For Park Runs you must ensure your barcode is scanned in order for your name and time to appear in the official park run results and claim your points. Please ensure that you have selected Riviera Racers as your club in your Park Run profile.
– Any queries regarding the Club Championship should be directed to the Club Championship Officer by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– The Club Championship will close at the end of November with awards being presented at the clubs annual Christmas Party / Awards Evening