The club is open to males and females aged 15+. We run a very open and friendly club to cater for all abilities, whether you are a beginner and looking to improve your lifestyle through running or a more advanced runner looking to maintain and increase your fitness levels. Some of the benefits of joining us include;
- Unlimited club training sessions
- Club trail runs and social runs
- Be part of a growing fitness community with real motivation to get fit at a low cost
- Access to our social media platforms, with many social events taking place regularly
- A vote at the AGM and potential to have more involvement in the running of the club
The first 2 training sessions are free of charge for non-members to come and try it out
Membership – £30 annual membership fee. All members must also purchase a club running vest or tee-shirt to wear at training sessions and races, the cost is £16. Our membership year runs from 1st April – 31st March, when annual membership renewals are due. However, if you join the club within the last quarter of the membership year, you will not need to renew until the following March.
In addition, you can also register as an affiliated athlete with England Athletics (EA) through the club (this is optional). Benefits of this include:
- Discounted entry to EA affiliated running races
- Access to tickets for EA events
- Regular e-newsletters from EA
The cost of EA registration for 2019/20 is £15.
To join, please complete a membership application form by clicking on the link below. The form can be completed electronically and returned by email, or printed and returned to us by post. IF YOU ARE RETURNING THE FORM ELECTRONICALLY, PLEASE ENSURE YOU DOWNLOAD TO YOUR OWN MACHINE TO EDIT, AND THEN SAVE YOUR COMPLETED FORM BEFORE ATTACHING IT TO EMAIL.
For any questions regarding membership, please contact our Membership Secretary Natasha Barlow by email: firstname.lastname@example.org